Join thousands of other entrepreneurs, speakers, authors, coaches, and companies around the globe creating and delivering their own knowledge online.
You’ve may of heard by now how individuals are making a vining online. But how you ask. Well, have you ever thought of selling your knowledge? Did you know a lot of people are willing to pay your for what you know? And generating money on the web these days is easier than ever.
How To Sell Your Knowledge
Once upon a time, people were hesitant to shop on-line, but now it is significantly safer and people are using online services more than brick and mortar. In fact, online shopping retail sales are predicted to grow steadily to $370 billion in 2017, up from $231 billion in 2012. Seventy-two percent of Millennials research and shop their options online before going to a store or the mall. This tells you for the first time ever, shoppers are going to the web for most of their purchases. Bottom line, consumers Are Now Doing Most of Their Shopping Online. So how can you capitalize on this trend?
The best way is to start building your own branded e-learning school and market yourself to sell your courses, products or services. A way you could go is publishing eLearning on the topics you excel at using a course marketplace of a learning management system. These platform provide an opportunity where you can create courses, manage student analytics, conduct tests/quizzes and get paid online from students directly to your bank account. These great learning management systems are available to help you teach your knowledge online. Besides, what is more relishing than being your own boss!?
You can use online platforms like these to learn how to start selling your knowledge for passive income:
1. Kajaba carries a comprehensive library of courses, lessons, and videos on how to effectively use online marketing tools.
2. Teachable allows your students to easily sign up to your school, view curriculums and previews, and purchase your courses.
3. Thinkific makes it easy to sell you knowledge. This program has everything you need to get started creating and selling your knowledge online.
4. E-junkie is designed for people who want a feature-rich shopping cart for their own website or blog, without having to be expert coders or deal with the headaches of a bloated off-the-shelf software suite. It offers that perfect balance between simplicity and customizability.
5. Ruzuku – offers Step-by-step lessons to help you go from course idea to taking action. With Ruzuku , you’re not buying a teaching tool, you’re joining a team. No secret techie-knowledge needed. With Ruzuku, you don’t need to worry about the complexities of accepting credit cards or how to support international customers. People buy your course and the money shows up in your account. All the money you earn is yours. They don’t take a cut. Simple. Easy.
I do not recommend or suggest to use any of the mentioned programs over others. I do not rate any systems. Programs are not listed in any particular order. All of the systems on this website has approved learn-how-to-make-money as a PAID affiliate partner. It is your responsibility as a consumer to choose what you feel is the best option based on your personal needs, likes and interests.